Deliver more value to the core of your business by minimizing the time and resources you spend on infrastructure-related requirements. Usefully managed, end-to-end Azure serverless solutions to boost developer productivity, optimize resources, and accelerate the pace of innovation.
Increase developer velocity
Reduce the time spent on tasks that are non-core to the business by freeing developers from infrastructure provisioning and management. Build and deploy faster using developer-friendly APIs, low-code/no-code services, and ready-to-use machine learning and cognitive models.
Boost team performance
Improve team agility and performance by using a fully managed platform to build, deploy and operate applications. Build for any application pattern and the environment—hybrid, cloud, and edge. Proactively manage applications with intelligent monitoring and analysis tools.
Improve organizational impact
Accelerate time to market with Azure serverless solutions that help your organization clear the path to innovation and new revenue opportunities. Reduce your infrastructure total cost of ownership and minimize risk with intelligent security management and advanced threat protection.
So let’s start rolling:
- Introduction to Azure Functions, Trigger Types, HttpTrigger Function, WebHooks, Integration with GitHub, Integration with PayPal
- CosmosDB Trigger, Adding Record to Storage Table, Timer Trigger, CronTab Configuration, CronTab Time Zone
- Serverless, What If Complex Related & Dependent Functions, Introduction to Durable Function, Components, Execution History, Sample HelloWorld Example, Complex Shopping Cart Checkout Example
- Introduction, Serverless Workflows, Actions & Triggers, Sample HTTP Request-Response, Read Queue – Send Email – Delete Queue, Calling Function App, VS 2019 Extension
- Control Actions, Parallel, Conditional IF, Conditional Switch, For Each, Until, Terminate, Scope
- Reactive Programming, Why Event Grid?, Key Concepts, Benefits, Retry & Back Off – Dead Letter, Polling, Demo – Storage Blob
- Hands-On – Complex Checkout Process, Event Grid Topic, Event Source, Event Handlers, Subscription, Paypal Webhook, Storage Queue, Logic App, Azure Function Handler as Event Handlers
Who this course is for:
- .Net Developers
- C# .Net
- Azure Cloud Basic
Last Updated 9/2021