Are you looking to learn how to use messaging framework ? RabbitMQ is there
- To make your microservices communicate with each other
- To deploy your application components on different machines and let them talk using messages
- To deploy the application components over the cloud
- Dividing your monolith into microservices
RabbitMQ serves the purpose. Its understanding makes it easier to develop distributed applications that are robust and the overall application does not become heavy.
This course attempts to teach you RabbitMQ as a developer. It tells what features are there in RabbitMQ, different type of communication mechanisms that are available and their drawbacks as well, so that you can make an informed decision. You should be able to use the right feature of RabbitMQ for a given situation after going through this course.
The language used here is Python, but more important is to understand the concept. If you learn it fully, you should be able to use it in any other supported language e.g. Java, Ruby etc.
Every chapter of this course starts with the explanation of a concept and then goes through a detailed lab. Following the lab and examples, you become confident to use the concept correctly.
Let’s start learning this beautiful messaging framework! Welcome to RabbitMQ.
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers
- Python Developers
- Microservices communication framework developers
- Backend Developers
- Basic Knowledge of Python Programming Language
- Basic Knowledge of Message communication
Last Updated 4/2021