This course follows a hands-on approach, which means the whole course is structured around building web applications and the different concepts will be explained detailedly as they are introduced. The application that require a backend will be built using NodeJS, Koa, Typescript and MongoDB as the database.
What’s this course about?
This course is about React, Hooks, Context API and Redux. Dive deep into these topics by building real applications and deploy your React apps live to the web.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if
- you are thinking about getting started as a front-end developer
- you are getting started as a beginner with React
- you already know some React basics
- you are an Angular or Vue developer that wants to dive into React
Apps that you will build
- BMI Calculator App
- Password Generator App
- Calendar App w/ Context API
- Ticket App (w/ React, Redux, Koa Framework, Typescript, MongoDB and more…)
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course
- React fundamentals like components, state, props etc
- Create custom reusable components like inputs, buttons, forms, sliders, checkboxes, dropdowns, modals etc
- React Hooks (useState, useEffect, useMemo, useReducer etc)
- Setting up and using React Context API
- React-Router, Redux, Reducers, Actions, Redux-Thunk, Redux-Persist and more
- Setup a server-side using Koa framework and Typescript
- Build custom REST API
- Add JWT Authentication to React app
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- React app deployment with gh-pages, firebase, netlify & heroku
- And much more
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for both beginners and intermediate React developers
- Anyone who wants to learn React by building real world applications
- Developers looking to learn Modern React with Hooks, Context API & Redux
- A Mac or Windows computer
- No prior React knowledge is required
Last Updated 3/2020