Learn how to create an Ambassador App using React, NextJS and Golang. We will build 3 frontend apps Admin, Ambassador and Checkout and they will consume a big Golang API.
In Go you will learn:
- Use Docker
- Use the Fiber framework inspired by express.js
- Create public and secure routes
- Connect with MySQL
- Run Migrations
- Generate Jwt Tokens
- Use HttpOnly Cookies
- Login with Scopes
- Use Gorutines
- Use Channels
- Use Golang with Redis
- Use Stripe
- Sending Emails
- Filter Cached Products
In React you will learn:
- Create a React project with Typescript
- Create a Next.js project with Typescript
- React Material UI
- Use Redux
- Use React Hooks
- Create public and private routes
- Restrict routes for unauthorized users
- Use Stripe
I’m a FullStack Developer with 10+ years of experience. I’m obsessed with clean code and I try my best that my courses have the cleanest code possible.
My teaching style is very straightforward, I will not waste too much time explaining all the ways you can create something or other unnecessary information to increase the length of my lectures. If you want to learn things rapidly then this course is for you.
If you have any coding problems I will offer my support within 12 hours when you post the question. I’m very active when trying to help my students.
So what are you waiting for, give this course a try and you won’t get disappointed.
Who this course is for:
- Developers that want to learn new concepts fast
- Good understanding of Golang
- Good understanding of React
Last Updated 5/2021