You’ve learned React, but what now? Time to build an awesome project for your portfolio!
Prove your React knowledge to employers.
There are hundreds of resources online for teaching you the basics of React, but few of them go beyond the basics. You need more – something to teach you how to build a large, interesting app. Something unique, something more than another to-do list.
This course is your answer.
Kick off your learning experience with an introduction on how to use React and Typescript together. Not familiar with Typescript? No problem! A lightning fast – but comprehensive – tutorial is included!
During this entire project, I will show you a variety of different solutions to an incredible number of problems. I will show you step-by-step how to solve each problem. You will also see many concerns around performance and security addressed.
At the end of the course, you will have an amazing portfolio project with excellent looks and functionality. You will understand every line of code, and be able to explain every bit to potential employers.
Here’s a partial list of the topics that will be covered in this course:
- Master the use of React, Redux, and Typescript together
- Build a complex and interesting app using a package-based architecture
- Understand the challenges of in-browser code transpiling and and processing
- Secure your app against potential security exploits
- Safely execute user-provided code directly in the browser
- Run a code editor directly in the browser – the same editor used by VSCode!
- Leverage Web Assembly to run a code bundler directly in the browser at lightning-fast speeds
- Use the internals of Redux to manually test out your business logic
- Discover dozens of tricks to build a sleek UI
- Deploy your app to the NPM registry, where others can easily use it
I built this course to help you apply your React skills. Sign up today and build an incredible app that will prove your knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers looking to expand their project portfolio
- Basic knowledge of React and Redux
- No prior knowledge of Typescript required – an introduction is provided
Last Updated 2/2021
Course Size: 11.1 GB
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/react-and-typescript-build-a-portfolio-project/