If you want to build a Full-stack App in React (Next.js) or if you want to learn how to implement server-side rendering then welcome to this Ultimate Next.js course.
In this course, we will use Next.js which is a production-ready React.js framework. This is one of the most powerful tools with its three most key features:
- File-based routing
- Server-Side Rendering
- Full-stack application development
And in this course, we are going to use all these features and implemented them in our project. Not only this, we will also learn that How we can implement Redux for state management in Next.js with Server Side Rendering.
We will use next-auth which is the most popular package used with next for ultimate and powerful authentication.
We will make a full-stack Hotel Booking Application that is only built with Next.js.
We will integrate Stripe Payment Gateway to accept payment from users and follow and the best practices for that.
You can watch the complete DEMO of this project in the course content. If you are ready to build Production-Ready, Full Stack, Server Side Rendered Apps then I will see you in the course.
- Setting up Environment
- Why Next.js?
- Starting BookIT Project with Next.js
- Adding Rooms Resource
- Custom Error Handling
- Adding Filters, Search, Pagination
- Let’s start BookIT Frontend
- Data Fetching in Next.js
- Implementing Redux for State Management
- Adding Pagination, Search on Frontend
- Authentication with next-auth
- Protected Routes & Handle User
- Handle Room Bookings
- Adding Stripe for Payments
- Handle Room Reviews
- Admin Routes – Part 1
- Admin Routes – Part 2
- Deploying on Vercel
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who wants to enhance React knowledge
- Developers who want to build build Full Stack React Applications
- Any developer who wants to learn Next JS practically
- Anyone who loves to learn new technology
- You must know the basic of Redux & State managment
- Nothing else, Just you and your precious time
Last Updated 5/2021