- Routing and controllers
- Databases including TypeORM (Repository, Query Builder, Relations)
- Using Docker in your local development workflow
- Data validation and serialization
- All about NestJS modules, Dependency Injection, and Providers
- Configuring, logging, error handling
- Authentication including Passport.js, Bcrypt
- JSON Web Tokens (JWT) tokens explained, generation and usage
- Authorization (making sure the user has privileges)
- Using Postman (including collections, environments, automating Postman)
- Unit testing
- End to End testing (including connecting to a database)
The course comes with full source code included and available on GitHub at all times. Including a separate branch for every lecture with code changes.
I’ve made sure everything is as clear and simple as possible, so there are a lot of diagrams and visual aids included (and available for download too!).
Join the community in the Q&A forums and on our Discord channel – talk to other students, share your progress, questions and insights!
I made extra effort to organize the topics in a way that would make you enjoy the process of learning. The course is short and to the point but covers plenty of topics in surprising detail!
Who this course is for:
- Node developers wanting to improve their productivity
- Intermediate TypeScript
- Basic Node understanding
Last Updated 4/2021