*** More Content Is Being Added To The Course •••
This is Volume 2 in my Most Comprehensive Guide To Unity Game Development series. If you are interested to enhance your Unity skills then read further.
As in all of my courses, this course is also project based. Simply put, the best way to learn is to actually create a game that is playable on any device, and this is what I preach in all my courses.
Since this is an intermediate course we will not cover the basics of programming with C# and how to use Unity, instead, we will dive deeper into C# coding practices and learn how to solve complex problems with simple logic.
As we go through the projects I will show you multiple ways how to solve the problem at hand and I will compare different ways and talk about the pros and cons of each and why and when should you use one way over the other.
The main focus of this course is to help you think like a programmer and gain strong problem solving skills. Because in 99% of the times in any project you will solve problems by using simple logic instead of complex algorithms, and this is what this course is about.
And not only that, but I will explain to you how to optimize your games from the very start so that you avoid the most common optimization heavy mistakes that not only beginners make when they create their games.
Every section in this course will gradually increase in size and depth so that you always learn new things and face new challenges.
During the lectures, I will give you assignments to challenge your knowledge and to challenge your ability to think like a programmer. Because in game development, the best way to learn is by doing. Of course, I will provide a solution for every assignment that I give you, but I will expect that you try to finish it on your own because it will give you experience, and the feel of how to solve programming problems on your own and it will help you implement and retain everything that I am teaching you in the course.
You will also benefit from my super fast response if you have any issue that you are stuck with, and oh and all the students taking the course will also be there to help you!
Some of the things that you will learn in this course:
- Intermediate, And Advanced C# Programming
- Basic AI(Artificial Intelligence)
- Advanced AI(Artificial Intelligence)
- Basic And Advanced Character Animations
- Sound FX And Music
- Learn How To Use Unity’s UI System
- Create And Animate Menus
- Saving And Loading Game Data
- Basic And Advanced Animations
- Creating Reusable Code
- Writing Optimized Code
- Generate Procedural Levels
- Create Object Poolers For Enemies, Obstacles And Levels
That And Much More Is Awaiting You In This Course
If You ever had an idea for an awesome game, then enroll in this course and learn the tools that you need to develop Your next hit game!!!
What Is Your Risk By Taking This Course?
Nothing!! If you are not satisfied with the course, I promise I will give you a full refund of your money NO questions asked!!
Enroll Now!! You Will Not Be Disappointed!!
*** COURSE REQUIREMENTS – PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ENROLL ***
You need to know or at least understand how all the concepts listed here work and function before you can enroll in this course:
– Understand what are variables, classes, functions, objects and know how to use them
– Understand what data encapsulation is and what does private and public mean
– Understand what arrays and lists are and how to use them
– Understand what loops and different types of loops are and how to use them
– Know your way around unity’s interface
– Understand how unity’s physics system works and how to use the rigid body
– Have a basic understanding of what are raycasts and how to use them
– Know how to manage unity’s sprite renderer component and its sorting layers
– Understand what is the transform component and how it works, also how to manipulate it with Vectors and Quaternions
– Understand how to animate and use animation transitions and how to use unity’s mechanim system
– Understand how to use unity’s UI system, what is a canvas and how to manipulate canvas scale options
– Understand how to use PlayerPreferences to save and load game data
– Understand what is pooling or at least know the basics of pooling
– Understand what singletons are and how to use them
– Understand what delegation is and how to use it
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is already comfortable with writing C# code and knows his way around unity
- Anyone who has created a few games in unity game engine
- Anyone who wants to expand his knowledge about creating games in unity
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity game engine
- Other requirements are listed in the course description PLEASE READ THEM
Last Updated 5/2021