The data revolution is here! Data is the new gold of the 21st Century.
Companies nowadays have access to a massive amount of data and their competitive advantage lies in their ability to gain valuable insights from this data. Not only do they need to analyze all the data, but they need to do it fast!
Data can empower companies to boost their revenues, improve processes and reduce costs.
Data could be leveraged in many industries such as Finance, banking, healthcare, transportation, and technology sectors.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data analytics in a practical, easy, and fun way. The courseprovides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets.
We will learn how to analyze data using Pandas Series and DataFrames, how to perform merging, concatenation and joining. We will also learn how to perform data visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn. Furthermore, we will learn how to deal with datetime and text dataset.
So, whether you’re just getting started with Python and Data Analysis, or you’re well-established in your career and would like to polish your data visualization skills, this course will boost your skillset.
So, are you ready to get your data visualizations up and running? Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced Python programmers and data scientists wanting to gain a fundamental understanding of data manipulation and analysis tools and their application in the Finance, Banking, healthcare, and technology sectors.
- Data analysts who want to harness the power of Python to visualize key metrics, optimize business processes, maximize revenue, and reduce costs.
- Data analysts wanting to advance their careers, build their data science portfolio, and gain real-world practical experience.
- Tech enthusiasts who are passionate about data and want to gain real-world practical experience.
- Visionary business owners who want to harness the power of data to maximize revenue, reduce costs and optimize their business.
- The course has no prerequisites and is open to anyone with no or basic programming knowledge. Students who enroll in this course will master data analytics fundamentals and directly apply these skills to solve real world challenging problems.
Last Updated 5/2021