Welcome to the best online resource to become an Excel Professional!
We’ll take you from Zero to Excel Hero through an interactive and project based learning experience in this course!
We’ve carefully designed this course to teach you how to become a pro in excel, using lessons based on real world situations.
We start by covering all the basics to make sure you quickly get up to speed on Excel Versions and the Excel Interface, along with covering Workbooks and the Anatomy of the cell. Afterwards we’ll start taking you through Excel functionality that can turn you into a super-user. Including exploring common functions in Excel and creating your own Excel functions. Once we’ve covered the basics we start to ramp up your skills with List Operations and Logical Functions, including LOOKUP functions in Excel. Then we begin a tour of some more advanced functionality built into Excel, including Text, Math, and Date functions. At this point many courses would stop, but we want to turn you into a Hero! We’ll continue your education with advanced topics such as Pivot Tables, Add-ins and Macros, and very advanced tools like Solvers, Linear Optimization, and the Analysis ToolPak.
All along the way we present real-world based projects and template spreadsheets for you to use to practice your new skills. We also include access to our Q&A forums and our Discord chat channel where you can connect with other students to talk about Excel.
This course includes topics such as:
- Understanding Excel Versions
- Core Excel Spreadsheet Ideas
- Common Functions in Excel
- Creating References and Functions
- List Operations
- Logical Functions
- LOOKUP Functions
- Text Functions
- Math Functions
- Date Functions
- Pivot Tables
- Data Imports
- Data Hygiene
- Add-ins and Macros
- Solvers and Linear Optimization
- Analysis ToolPak
- and much more!
All of this comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try the course completely risk free!
Enroll in the course and become an Excel Hero today! We’ll see you inside the course.
– Pierian Training Team
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone looking to go from Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel in a Bootcamp environment.
- We take you all the way from understanding core basics like Excel Cells to advanced topics like Linear Optimizations in Excel
- No prior knowledge required
- Access to Microsoft Excel (most current versions are compatible with course material)
Last Updated 4/2022