Computer Numerical Control (Programming):-
- CNC is the automated control of machining tools (drills, boring tools, lathes) and 3D printers by means of a computer. A CNC machine processes a piece of material (metal, plastic, wood, ceramic, or composite) to meet specifications by following a coded programmed instruction and without a manual operator.
- A CNC machine is a motorized tool and often a motorized platform, which are both controlled by a computer.
- Instructions are delivered to a CNC machine in the form of a sequential program of machine control instructions such as G-code and then executed.
Programming with G-Code & M-Code:-
- Information of G-Code & M-Code
Who this course is for:
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Machine Operator
- Basic Knowledge of Drawings
- Basic Knowledge of G-Code & M- Code
- Basic Knowledge of CNC Programming
Last Updated 12/2019